Available stock items will be dispatched within 1-2 working days with insured shipping . For made-to-order items, please allow 3-5 weeks for production, in addition to shipping time. The estimated delivery time is usually 5 working days. Please note that shipping delays may occur, and the actual shipping time can vary depending on the destination country. ORFÈVRE is not responsible for any shipping delays as we have no control over the shipping process.The shipping costs are not included and are displayed at the end of the checkout process.
These are the shipping costs for orders within Germany, Europe, and the rest of the world, based on the value of the goods:
Goods value up to €2500: €25 shipping
Goods value up to €10000: €30 shipping
Goods value up to €25000: €100 shipping
Goods value up to €2500: €60 shipping
Goods value up to €10000: €100 shipping
Goods value up to €25000: €180 shipping
Rest of the World
Goods value up to €2500: €200 shipping
Goods value up to €10000: €300 shipping
Goods value up to €25000: €450 shipping
TAXES AND DUTIES
All taxes, duties, and import fees associated with your purchase are the sole responsibility of the customer. These charges must be paid by the customer upon receipt of the order.
PRODUCT GUARANTEE POLICY
As ORFÈVRE does not produce its own jewelry but rather sells jewelry from various artists, we are unable to provide a warranty for the jewelry pieces. However, we carefully curate our collection to ensure the highest quality standards. Should you encounter any issues with your purchased jewelry, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you in finding a suitable solution : firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we strive to ensure a positive experience with every purchase.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase from ORFÈVRE, you have the option to return the product and withdraw from the contract within 14 days, without providing any reason. The cancellation period will commence upon receiving this instruction in text form. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you need to inform us (ORFÈVRE Lisa Scherebnenko, Bastionstraße 35, 40213 Düsseldorf, email@example.com) about your decision to withdraw from this contract through a clear statement, such as a letter or email. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the declaration before the cancellation period expires.
If you choose to revoke the contract, we will refund the payments received from you for the product. Please note that full refunds are only available for products that are currently in stock. Bespoke, engraved or made to order pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. The item(s) must be unworn, undamaged, and in their original ORFÈVRE packaging with the labels intact. Please be aware that shipping payments, import duties, or taxes on international deliveries cannot be refunded. Returns that are damaged, soiled, or without their original labels and packaging may not be accepted and could be sent back to the customer.
To initiate an exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you also have the option to exchange the item(s) for a gift voucher.
Before shipping out any jewelry pieces, we conduct thorough inspections to ensure their quality. We kindly ask you to inspect the jewelry upon receipt. Please be aware that ORFÈVRE cannot be held liable for incorrect sizing. However, if you encounter any issues or require a different size, please contact us promptly at email@example.com for assistance. We will be happy to help resolve the issue.
We offer resizing services for some ORFÈVRE jewelry within two sizes. If you need to resize your jewelry, please contact us within 14 days of receiving the item(s) to arrange for the resizing process.
Please note that ORFÈVRE cannot guarantee the accuracy of sizing if customers have measured incorrectly. We highly recommend ensuring accurate measurements before placing an order to avoid any inconvenience. If you have any doubts or need assistance with sizing, please feel free to reach out to our team for guidance.
We are here to assist you in restoring the joy of your jewelry in case of any accidents. If your piece requires repair, please reach out to us to discuss the necessary repairs and associated charges. It is important to note that some jewelry pieces may not be repairable if they are no longer in production or if the required components are unavailable. Additionally, we would like to emphasize that natural gemstones may exhibit variations in color. Please understand that ORFÈVRE cannot assume responsibility for any jewelry lost by the customer. For further assistance, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our gallery. Our dedicated team is ready to provide you with the guidance and support you need.
ORFÈVRE jewelery is handcrafted with the utmost care and is very durable. It changes with the time just to get more beautiful. In order to keep the joy of your piece of jewellery, you should followobserve the following care instructions below :
- Take off your jewelry when you shower or wash your hands. If you wash your hands in public, you can hold your ring between your teeth or put it in your pocket so you don’t lose it.
- Putting on or removing jewelry should be done very gently and over a soft surface such as a carpet or wooden floor.
- For rings that are set with stones all around, you should be careful not to grab any hard objects, which could destroy the gemstones.
- Jewelry set with stones and pearls require special care and should never be allowed to come into contact with anything other than skin and clothing.
- You can occasionally clean high-polished pieces of jewelry with a cleaning cloth.
- The transport of jewelry should always be done carefully. Pack each piece of jewelry individually and never let pieces of jewelry rattle together. We recommend to It is best to use the original packaging for this.
- If your gemstones have become a bit cloudy after wearing them for a long time, you can have them professionally cleaned in a specialist shop.
- With a toothbrush and some soapy water you can clean your jewelry by yourself in between.
- Blackened silver jewelry will become light again over time because only the top layer has been treated. If you want to blacken it again, you can have it done in a specialist shop.
- To avoid exposing the jewelry to chemicals, put on your jewelry after applying lotion or perfume.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.